Lower Cretaceous Fort St. John Group and Upper Cretaceous Dunvegan Formation of the foothills and plains of Alberta, British Columbia, district of Mackenzie and Yukon Territory
Publisher: Dept. of Energy, Mines and Resources in Ottawa
Written in English
- Small media, big revolution
- Indian Heritage
- short history of art from prehistoric times to the present day.
- vindication of Protestant principles
- Harbors and Navigation Code, annotated, of the State of California
- Studies in nature and literature.
- Chester mystery plays: sixteen pageant plays from the cheste
- Concise inorganic chemistry
- Methods of teaching religion in elementary schools
- Dunkirk 1940
- elements of medicine; or, A translation of the Elementa medicinae Brunonis
- Peter and the wolf
- Picturesque London
- Development of the pneumatic tyre as identified by research into published patents and other literature
- World atlas of mountaineering
- Guide to ship repair estimates (in man-hours)
- Welfare engineering taxes
- Report on Liberia.
- Reading twentieth-century poetry